Posted to uk.d-i-y
IAN CAPEL

Default what is it called?

Its a straight pan connector and it is as simple as taking the pan out
pushing on the connector and replacing the pan as long as the pan oulet and
the soil pipe are level with each other. It does look like your pan is a
little bit lower than the soil pipe so you may need an offset pan connector
which will make up for the differing levels

"ron" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi I am going to be decorating my bathroom soon and while I was measuring
the floor to get a size for new flooring I noticed this

http://i1.tinypic.com/sfknxz.jpg

What is the white thing called and will it just be a simple matter of
removing the toilet and replacing it.

Thanks Ron