Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper looking at Abene mill

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:56:48 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Ayup..but I believe the Albene is Swedish..I could be wrong. I think
Wayne Cook also has one.

Yep. BTW the header has it right. It's Abene and it is from Sweden.

I have a customer that has a shop you can eat from the floor..and I
already asked about the minty minty minty Hardinge UM..and he says he
is taking it home for himself..the ******* G

They are spending some serious money loading up on CNC turning and
milling centers.upgrading and streamlining..and with luck..the Albene
will be "downsized"

I think you'll like it if you get it.