Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Scratched glass on monitor - INFO ON THIS POSTER!

wrote:

I don't know what this guy knows about electronics, but he has been
posting a lot of crap on a support NG for sleep apnea and claims to be a
sleep technician but tries to talk more like a doctor!
Regards
Lee in Toronto

Actually, he's posted some pretty helpful stuff.

He talks like a med tech because...well. If it's that important, he's
posted the story of his professional quals over there.

I don't think there's any reason to dismiss his expertise because he
posts in two ngs or has experience in 2 fields. If there's reason to
believe that his information is bad, then argue from there.

DB
(Just visiting from the apnea ng.
Fortunately all elecs working for now.)