Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:00:02 GMT, "J. Francis" wrote:

Guido wrote:

which
of course whips fact free left wingnuts into an even bigger froth when
they try to defend themselves and their indefensible positions. There's
nothing in this world that lays waste to a pillar of idealism, than a
wrecking ball of fact.

Tell us exactly why it is that you are frothing?

I count 17 lines of your froth to 2 lines of Cliff's froth. You're one
amazing cappuccino in response to Cliff's latte that's for sure.

You poor, misguided fool. Did you bother investing a couple minutes in
reading the subthread were replying to? Probably not, or you wouldn't
have embarrassed yourself by missing Cliff's clownish 4-post spaz session,
two of which were replies to the same quoted text.

Read for context ..

What an amusing bit of irony... I whip Cliff onto a multi-post frenzy, and
you try to "defend" him by becoming his dollop of whipped cream topping.

*laugh*

I smell old eggs ....
--
Cliff