Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:34:15 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

In misc.survivalism J. Clarke wrote:
wrote:

In misc.survivalism J. Francis wrote:

The right can be equally deceptive and twice as anal retentive, but at
least their fanaticism has some level of grounding in reality and common
sense.

Is that why they handle serpents and speak in tongues? Common sense you
say?

I'm sorry, but I don't see where that has anything to do with common sense
or lack of same, nor what it has to do with the "right".

I'm sorry. I suppose my comment could have been stronger had I referred
to the purported "grounding in reality" of those who handle serpents.

You must be thinking of the likes of bush's good buddy Ashcroft ....
http://www.rickross.com/groups/snake.html
http://www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com/ashcroft/index.html
[
Ashcroft Holds Bible Study Class in Office, Concerns Civil Libertarians
A Washington Post article revealed that Attorney General John Ashcroft, a
fundamentalist Pentecostal Christian, holds a Bible study class with Justice
Department staffers in his office. Although Ashcroft's spokesperson insisted
that attendance is not compulsory, many Justice Department employees privately
expressed concern that not attending the prayer meetings might have
repercussions.
]

The place must be full of snakes .... clearly many vipers. It's ALL
faith-based now.
--
Cliff