Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:45:03 GMT, "J. Francis"
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:00:02 GMT, "J. Francis" wrote:

In fact the only difference between a rabidly left political hack like
Jabba the Moore

The guy with the pointed questions about endless neocon lies?

Im sorry? We're you trying to make yourself look like a fruitcake's inbred
cousin by defending an attention whore like Moore that even most left
wingnuts won't go near, or are you just following me around personally
trying to dry hump my leg?

*snicker*

My accurate assessment of left wingnuttery must have truly struck a
nerve, Cliff, for you to spaz out and reply to it 4 times... three
with the same screeching, and two to the exact same passage.

Thank you. It's always nice to be reminded you've done an excellent job.

Clif the Noid..was my fan club until I kill filed him..now that I dont
pay him any attention..its as I expected..he will find another high
class opponent to try to get his 30 seconds of fame from.

Looks like you are it.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3