Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Covering rubble

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:20:34 +0100, Chris Bacon
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
I've had rubble 1.3M deep, consisting mainly of full bricks, covered
with 4 inches of soil and grassed for 4 years. None of the bricks have
shown any signs of floating or moving in any way. What sort of time
scale have you got in mind for this upsurge?

I'd expect the topsoil to infill the cavities in the rubble,
time dependant on the type of soil, and if it's only 4" to
eventually disappear completely in a downward direction.

Not unlike myself, if I get my traditionalist leanings pandered to.
Sorry for not mentioning the gravel.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack