Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
J. Clarke

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

wrote:

In misc.survivalism J. Francis wrote:

The right can be equally deceptive and twice as anal retentive, but at
least their fanaticism has some level of grounding in reality and common
sense.

Is that why they handle serpents and speak in tongues? Common sense you
say?

I'm sorry, but I don't see where that has anything to do with common sense
or lack of same, nor what it has to do with the "right".

Tell Pat Robertson that he has common sense.

He does. Don't confuse a con artist with a fool.

And then while you are at
it, tell George Bush.

Poor ol' George. I agree that he's not really up to the task with which he
has been confronted but nobody else who wants the job looks to be any
better.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate