Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:33:03 -0600, "gfulton" wrote:

That's a reasonable opinion, John. But, from my experience, the most rabid
Southern Baptist or Pentecostal wouldn't raise a pimple on a radical
Islamist's ass. They pale to insignificance beside that level of absolute
madness. It's a sight to behold, I'll tell you.

Fundies of any stripe .. it's all similar superstitions for the gullible
& weak-minded.
They are much like wingers & gunnutz.
The real issue is social control of nutcases.
--
Cliff