Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:26:36 -0800, Sunworshipper
wrote:

Maybe you could make me the pin, and holder for the ratchet housing
that my cluts friend lost for me. They are small parts that I don't
have a sample to copy. Don't let other people clean your shop for you
and not check the pile for parts that you don't know are missing.

Thanks for the offer. Ill see about making you the parts for yours
when I finish making the stuff for mine.

I had a few pounds of hydroflorinated plasma putty and the hardner..so
Im machining the new assembly at the moment. Well..I finished the
gizmo last night..but the dovetail cutter I had was .05 wider than the
original..so now I need to make a new gizgut to go into the dovetail.
Fortunately..I do have a 45 degree cutter for the horizontal
miller..so it will only take a short time to whip one out.

But thanks

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3