Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for a machine to notch Colonial came

Thanks to both of you, SP and DoN!

The bandsaw idea might work if I could find a saw with an appropriately
angular shape to its blade. And I'd have to find some means of
securing the piece at a vertical angle from the stage to mimic
off-90-degree joining angles.

I'm more inclined towards the key cutter idea, but I confess to knowing
little about the machines. I'll take up your idea on prowling old
locksmith shops and forums - perhaps I can find an old machine on eBay
to acquire cheaply to experiment with before investing in a better
machine for regular production.

Thanks once again!

-Boyd