Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sheldon shaper

On 26 Mar 2006 00:02:07 -0800, "trg-s338"
wrote:

Yes, Gunner, it is Davis and Wells that I've been in communiction with.
He sent me pictures awhile back, the lathe from the picture quality is
hard to even get a rough idea from. I made the offer as I stated above
just to start some sort of negotiation but I not heard back. It its
not inconvenient for you, I would appreciate a first hand assessment
from you. Thanks. By the way, any idea on how to economically
transport a machine such as this about 75 miles distance?

Sure..Ill go by and talk to Dan.

Got a pickup truck?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3