Spehro Pefhany

Default Butt Hole Road?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:17:30 GMT, the renowned (Leon
Skunkers)" wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:25:58 +0100, "The Rifleman"
wrote:

I vote for Rectum Road, or Anus Acres

at least they dont live in Nob End which is near Robin Hoods Bay.

I remember some place being called Plague Pit Road once over.

Or near Big Bone Lick.

Some place in Kentucky.

There's a Pickens Nose Trail in N.C.

And Chunky Gal mountain.

Was a headline in a local paper I saw once. Hayesville, I think.

Said something like: "Lost Hikers Found after Miserable Night on
Chunky Gal."

Dildo, Newfoundland is nothing to sniff at. And it's always amusing to
inform passengers in your car that you're about to pass Ayer. Does
Starrett have factory tours? I hear it's in the Athol of MA.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany