Terrence McCann

Default Butt Hole Road?

How about Sphincter Circle? or just Dirt Road? or maybe the Hershey Highway?

"Gunner" wrote in message

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...world.badtaste

I vote for Rectum Road, or Anus Acres

"Ananova:

Family sick of living on Butt Hole Road

A South Yorkshire family have moved home because they are fed up with
their address - Butt Hole Road.

Paul and Lisa Allot, who lived in the £150,000 bungalow with their two
children for 15 months, got sick of people pulling their leg.

They say people posed for pictures outside their house, many of them
with their trousers dropped, reports The Sun.

And pizza deliverymen and taxi drivers refused to call at their home
thinking the address was a joke.

Paul, 30, a lighting installer, said: "I like a laugh but it was beyond
a joke. We've had people steal the street sign and it got to the point
where I dreaded reciting our address.

"I thought it would be nice to rename it Button Hole Road. But it's
easier to move than go through all the hassle of a new name with the
local council."

However, new owner Peter Sutton says he's happy to live on Butt Hole
Road: "I think it'll be fun and I know what to expect."

Story filed: 08:57 Friday 24th October 2003"

Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.