Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default compressor auto drain kitquestion...

beware - these are not good if you pump puts out more than 100 or so
PSI - I tried one, my pump is set to 160 - it blew the little o-ring
right through the device and it was totally useless. On the plus
side, harbor freight gave me my money back.

so my tip is "don't"

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:29:20 -0800, "ted harris"
wrote:

Hello,
I just purchased a Harbor Freight auto drain kit here;
Anyone got any pictures of their installation job or any tips on installing
it?

Thanks,

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com