Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Default The Wreck (borrowed from rec.craft.woodturning) but applicablehere

W Canaday wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:08:32 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:01:18 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in
news

... snip

COC's?

Crusty old Coot

Thanks.

I assume that someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe
that COC means "Crochety Old Coot".

Although the term is meant to be an honorific, from personal experience I
believe it refers to an irritating old fart who should, from time to time,
be listened to nonetheless.

I don't much like the title but I can see that, as I age, that shoe is
becoming a progressively better fit.

Bill

Oh yeah. Up here in the high boondocks, we have the OFC (old farts
club). We get together a few mornings a week, drink coffee and tell lies.
creak,
jo4hn