Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sheldon shaper

On 25 Mar 2006 04:44:33 -0800, "trg-s338"
wrote:

Unfortunately, this machine dealer is in LA. I've been communicating
with the seller online. I will request a picture. I don't know that
he will respond because I made a tentative offer of $600. at the time
but he never responded back, did not like my offer I guess.

btw...assuming its NOT Davis and Wells..I strongly suggest you contact
Dan at D&W..he often has shapers. He had a minty minty Sheldon last
time I talked to him

Gunner

http://www.davisandwells.com/history.shtml

- Proverbs 22:3