Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default hydraulic hose tool question

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:02:42 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Mr.
Bla" quickly quoth:

Has anyone here found a cheap hydraulic hose crimping tool? I am Building a
kit car and will need to custom make a/c and power steering lines but all
the crimping tools are over 1000$. any help would be appreciated

Trailer it down to your local NAPA Auto Parts Store early in the
morning (maybe schedule it with them first!) Most of them have the
proper tooling to make custom hoses and it can be cheaper than buying
hoses from the dealerships (if those would even work.)

NAPA made all the hoses for the old frame and collision shop I used to
work in. A/C, P/S, other hydraulics, steam cleaner hoses, etc.

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming