Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O

Default Harbor Freight Robin Subaru Generator ?

"steamer" wrote in message
--Speaking of yellow-case gensets I saw a 2kw one in an auto parts
catalog yesterday with the McCullough brand on it. Looked pretty much
*exactly* like the 2kw Honda except for case color. I wonder if this is
the
same unit? Generally I trust McCullough as they make kewl chainsaw stuff.

--

The McCullough of today has nothing to do with your father's or granddad's
McCullough! The company has been bought and sold, probably several times and