Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default araldite comparisons

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
Need a bit if help choosing the best kind of araldite to use!
If I'm correct the standard 5-min isn't the strongest. Does it
follow the slower drying ones (eg 30 min) set to stronger bonds?

Seb

What are you bonding?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

No specific project in mind, but I often use it to fix shoes--I know
you're supposed to use Evo for that but I keep thinking 2-part resins
are stronger. The Evo seems to work off after a while, although the
5-min araldite I'm using isn't a lot better. So I was hoping stronger
araldite could do the trick.

Seb

Hot gluegun for the soul. ;-) yes,yes I know(sole)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite