Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Motion sensing lights in a room?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:38:41 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:55:06 GMT,
" wrote:

I installed one of these in my garage. It's great when I walk out
there to empty the garbage, or with my hands full of tools, etc. It
also comes on as soon as the garage door starts to raise.

Yup, the only danger is these things become addictive once you get
used to them. I have at least 20. There is no place you walk that

I thought you were going to say you didn't know how to turn the lights
on when you were some place else.

Off-topic, but I have my refridgerator and freezer doors set to shut
by themselves, so whenever I go somewhere, I never remember to shut
the door.

doesn't trigger a light. I use low intensity lighting so it is not
obtrusive but you are not in the dark in many places. Basically the
only rooms without them are the bedrooms. Outside I have them all
over, again triggering low intensity walkway lights. I have a couple
that trip floods but only in areas where nobody is supposed to be.