Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
AL

Default Harbor Freight Robin Subaru Generator ?

Sorry, I mean to say "Cheap generators provide two separate 120V circuits
which are connected in SERIES to get 240V."

"AL" wrote in message
They're equivalent only if the two circuits are perfectly in phase and I
connected them in parallel. But they're not perfectly in phase.

Cheap generators provide two separate 120V circuits which are connected in
parallel to get 240V.

Fancy expensive generators like the Honda don't have this problem.

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"AL" wrote: (clip) this generator has two 2000W 120V circuits, instead
of one 4000W 120V circuit. But I think that may be adequate for my
needs (clip)
Aren't those two things completely equivalent?