Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bigot Accusation

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:52:42 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:41:51 +1100, myal wrote:

that says it all....end of story

repeat the lie often enough ...

Wingers are faith-based. They start with their desired
conclusion (usually involves murdering others or grand
theft) and lie their way backwards to justify being crazy.
Much like fundies of the lower sorts ....

talk about starting with desired conclusion...i bet you are the same person
who supported and applauded when clinton sent our troops in harms way in
bosnia.but thats ok cause uncle bill was in charge then.

That was a UN action IIRC .... to halt "ethnic cleansing" .... and
objected to by wingers ...

"I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation-building."

"You mentioned Haiti. I wouldn't have sent troops to Haiti. I didn't think it
was a mission worthwhile. It was a nation-building mission. And it was not very
successful. It cost us billions, a couple of billions of dollars, and I'm not so
sure democracy is any better off in Haiti than it was before."

"Maybe I'm missing something here. I mean, we're going to have kind of a
nation-building corps from America? Absolutely not."

-- G.W. Bush, Transcript of Second Bush-Gore Debate
HTH
--
Cliff