Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

Default Bigot Accusation

"myal" wrote in message
digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
s-infra.bt.com...

"Cliff" wrote in message
news:md1u12d3qejhpirlg3cjau0ifa8i7l4lgm@4 ax.com...

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can
avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks ""
Accidentally" found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot""
in a bunker in washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think
sarin was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found"
which is a LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Give the quantities of said WMD found too please ?

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

My mistake..not "enriched" just natural uranium (500 tons) and the
equipment to enrich it and a ballistic missle program.
and sarin gas and mustard gas.......
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=38213

500 tons of uranium , at a declared nuclear site .... OK , that was a
break thru ... and the finding of uranium at nuclear sites is suprising
I must admit ....

AND the capability to restart a chemical weapons program ....

And some stuff that described as "if its not chemical weapons , what is
it? "thats incriminating ...

FWIW , have you had experience in dealing with ordinary ag chemicals in
their concerntrated forms ?

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3860

wow , imprssive ... are they also concerned about the tons of nials and
bolts that can be combined with conventional explosives and used to
cause havok , and the ag chemicals that the same can be said of , and
the explosives theyuse , Iheard they was simply recycling what as
chucked at them and doindg a return to sender thing with it ...

BUt anyway , yeah , blow th crap outa the xray machnes and rid the
country of health resources cos they canbe angerous ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3872201.stm

**** , its been discovered Iraq had a declared nuclear program , THE
*******S , why didnt they tell anyone about this ??

one solitary shell of each ... and the expected projections there will
be more ... wow ... WMD hey ? huge scale , clear and present danger ...
and both shells were used as IEDs and did the Mass Destruction f ...
how much again ??

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=10101

• Found: 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

( on a declared nuke site .... not mentioned in article tho )

• Found: 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons

( still not proven not to be the pesticides they are labeled as , tho
pesticides DO make good chemical weapons )

• Found: Roadside bomb loaded with sarin gas

( THE WMD !!! )

• Found: 1,000 radioactive materials--ideal for radioactive dirty bombs

( noted that there isnno mention of these sources being hospital gear
and industrial gear thats normal in the US and equaly radioactive ...
bloody crime leting themhave medical stuff ..)

• Found: 17 chemical warheads--some containing cyclosarin, a nerve
agent five times more powerful than sarin

( condition and unusability not mentioned tho , wonder why ? and this
is compared to haw many tons of chemical weapons the US "found"in their
own backyard again ?? )

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/114037.shtml

wow , a possible ten shells , or maybe even as many as 12 shells filled
with ( out of date ) chemical weapons ... compared to this being the
justification for launchna wa r , and the US having sucsessfull
demonstrated how easy it is to lose hundreds of tons of shemical
weapons themselvs ....

its damming , obviously the war was justified .

the proof is in the pudding as it were , Bush got re-elected .

OK sarcasm aside , you got a handfull of shells , nuke stuff at a nuke
site , and non properly declared remote control planes .....

the nukes was declared and youre beating the propaganda drumby carying
on about it , the intel and leads , I give as much credence as the
intel and leads that launched the war ...

youre left with 1 sarin shell confirmed , 1 possible mustard gas shell
, both used in IEDs ...

there is 14 shells that have been reported as being capable of being
used as chemical weapons delivery systems and as in the report you
quote , are actualy full of unidentified chemical .

16 shells in total ....

and allready declared nuclear stuff and radio control planes with no
propper fille dout paper work ....

On US home ground , IIRC it was 300 tons of chemical weapons they lost
and just found again ...

is the same leeway to be allowed no one else BUT the US in this regard
??

300 tons of chemical weapons , vs a possible 14 , maybe 16 shells in
Iraq .....

seems kinda skewed to me ..

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

it would sound skewed to you since you are of the same mind as people
that said Hitler was europes problem.

Actualy , you ARSE-ume too much there , far too much , but carry on
anyway

The simple fact is Saddam was a danger to us

and should have been eliminated in the first gulf conflict making the
second unnecessary...

This justifies whats going on ? WHAT exactly justifies whats goin go n
now ?

sadam was a bad man .. so is Mugabe , so is Putin , so is Bush .. wow .

As my mother told me when I was a boy..

ME:why did daddy have to go fight and uncle david die over there
fighting those people???
MOM:so we would not have to fight them here son.

Ok , so youre terrified that the thrid world folk wyoure turning into
collateral damage may somehow miraculously come over to where you are and
... be poor folk there ?

that says it all....end of story

repeat the lie often enough ...

and the sad thing is , you dont even know wich lie youre believing ...

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

there is no miracle about it....they already did come here...to the trade
centers....and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones in
the plane.and by your support of them so are you.

How many Iraqies were in the planes again ???

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones in the
plane.and by your support of them so are you.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:46:09 GMT, Gunner wrote:

You betch eh? Nobody would ever think of flying airliners into tall
buildings either. Just so much paranoia

Was Saddam on one of them?

Q: How did the FBI have the IDs of the "hijackers" the
next day? DNA & Passports found in the WTC rubble?

Q: Why had a CIA station in Saudi Arabia issued most of their visas?

Q: Why did the bin Ladens & associates get rush priority air transport
out of the US unquestioned instead being off to Cuba for torture?

Q: Did they get a good view of events from the Carlyle Group
offices?

Q: Why were the neocons ignoring exactly such warnings from
the Clinton administration & the national intellegence folks?

Q: How come CIA & US Military Anthrax was at once sent to Democrats?
Was it mailed the same day? The day BEFORE?
--
Cliff

was their 4 or 5 aliens with elvis on the grassy knoll????

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
dan

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

I believe his statement was of a self-reflective nature. Maybe he will
actually make the step to human soon!

Dan
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
bs-infra.bt.com...

wrote:

[...]

You failed to answer the question , please feel free to try again

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:46:58 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

there is no miracle about it....they already did come here...to the trade
centers....and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones in the
plane.and by your support of them so are you.

Oops .... they are dead and did not come from Iraq nor with
support from Saddam.
They mostly had Visas from the CIA in Saudi Arabia ... though
it's rumored thet the Bush family friends bin Laden may have been
involved ... and Sureshot Cheney had personally directed US air
defense forces to Greenland/Iceland on that one day ....
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:49:40 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:08:00 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

The simple fact is Saddam was a danger to us

He was going to walk across the Atlantic & punch the shrubbie in the
nose?

and should have been eliminated in the first gulf conflict making the
second
unnecessary...

Papa bush knew better.
Not even he would support the shrubbie's idiocy.

Hey, remember Vietnam? Did they ever catch the lying
wingers that fueled that one?

The ones who needed catching and held accountable are the fools who would
not give the troops enough support and commitment to win.

"Win" what? Why? How would you know?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:52:42 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:41:51 +1100, myal wrote:

that says it all....end of story

repeat the lie often enough ...

Wingers are faith-based. They start with their desired
conclusion (usually involves murdering others or grand
theft) and lie their way backwards to justify being crazy.
Much like fundies of the lower sorts ....

talk about starting with desired conclusion...i bet you are the same person
who supported and applauded when clinton sent our troops in harms way in
bosnia.but thats ok cause uncle bill was in charge then.

That was a UN action IIRC .... to halt "ethnic cleansing" .... and
objected to by wingers ...

"I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation-building."

"You mentioned Haiti. I wouldn't have sent troops to Haiti. I didn't think it
was a mission worthwhile. It was a nation-building mission. And it was not very
successful. It cost us billions, a couple of billions of dollars, and I'm not so
sure democracy is any better off in Haiti than it was before."

"Maybe I'm missing something here. I mean, we're going to have kind of a
nation-building corps from America? Absolutely not."

-- G.W. Bush, Transcript of Second Bush-Gore Debate
HTH
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:05:18 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones

http://willserver.com/freewill/news/iraq/01.jpg
http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Shock/cover.jpg
http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...rman_ap300.jpg

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:09:13 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

You tell me, if you were there.
Otherwise, feel free to check MY facts VBG.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:49:27 -0800, dan wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

I believe his statement was of a self-reflective nature. Maybe he will
actually make the step to human soon!

He's been backing away from bush sort of like he saw a
rabid dog ... a bit too late.
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Strabo

In Bigot Accusation on 21 Mar 2006 04:10:21 -0800, by Andrew
VK3BFA, we read:

Gunner wrote:

Cant speak for the Harleys..but when I was in North Africa..I bought a
very nice M-20 (BSA 500 military messenger bike) still in the crate.
Found it in the back of a camel shed under a pile of Stuff. Had 7
miles on the odometer. Back checking...it came over with Monty in
1940..and disappeared. My Dad rides it in parades and what not
occasionally.
This in 1974
Gunner

Gee, Gunner, - thats AMAZING!!!! - you must be bloody good, nearly 30
years in the desert and you go it running......reminds me of the time
when I was in far north Queensland in the 1970's (strange time frame,
that - many weird things a happening...) - I stumbled across the wreck
of an American B24 Bomber. - as was not unusual in the WW2 days, it
had got lost coming back from New Guinea and run out of fuel. It was
empty, the crew had bailed out before it crashed.

It was in a state of near perfect preservation - later on. a biologist
told me that it had landed in a swamp full of rare jellyfish who had a
natural affinity for aluminium - they had wrapped themselves around it
and then died. The swamp drained in later years, which is how I found
it. (Early global warming..) By another amazing co-incidence, it had
done a near perfect wheels down landing - the pilot must have lowered
the undercarriage just before he bailed out.

Being a radio nut, I checked out the radio gear. I jury rigged a 24v dc
supply from my Landrover main and auxillary batteries, and powered it
up, not expecting much. American quality to the rescue - it fired up,
in near perfect working order. I managed to have a few CW contacts on
a length of wire I had in the truck thrown into the trees....
Amazing!!!!!!!.........

I knew this was the find of the century, so I shot a roll of film to
get some proof, and marked the map position by dead reckoning - alas,
it was not to be...

On the way back to Cairns, my dog (a Blue Heeler cattle dog, best dog I
ever had) got the munchies and ate the roll of film (*******...) - he
also ate most of my supplies as well. Things were getting grim - I had
to survive off the land. A creek crossing flooded the Landrover - they
always had lousy electrics - and I lost the map - reduced to a sodden
mass.....

I was now on foot, nothing but my "man purse" full of survivalist gear
to see me through. By another AMAZING coincidence, I was picked up by
this Hippy Chick who though I was Gods Gift as I reeked of gun oil -
she said it reminded her of her old man. We had a great time for a few
weeks.....

Now, I am middle aged with nothing but memories - married, with
kids/grandkids - always meant to go back, try to find the crash site
again , do some recovery. Alas, tis not to be - instead, I just wax
lyrical on the internet groups, sure that people have had similar
experiences and want to share them.......

Andrew VK3BFA.

Your B-24 reference reminds me...

Buddy and I were fishing in the boonies about twenty miles
from Anchorage one summer day in 1966.

Going back to camp we stumbled across some WWII concrete bunkers.
They were overgrown with foilage but inside there were six
B-17s!

Between them we managed to swap some parts and get the
instruments working in one of them, hit the whatsamajigger and
damn if it didn't start right up!

Well, we flew into Elmendorf and talked the base commander
into some fuel and headed for Seattle where we were arrested for
buzzing the Space Needle. It was in all the papers so you must
have seen the pictures.

They took that plane away from us but I'll bet the other
five are right where we left them.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
myal

wrote:

and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones

http://willserver.com/freewill/news/iraq/01.jpg
http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Shock/cover.jpg
http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...rman_ap300.jpg

Found those "WMDs" yet?

oneday , this will all be returned to sender ya know ....

its going to come back at the US , collateral damage and all , but it'll
be called people doing evil then ,not spreading freedom

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:52:42 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

i never mentioned hati.
and there where multiple UN resolution in regards to iraq

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"myal" wrote in message
digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

wrote:

[...]

the same number as the number of people named binladen
but you have no trouble hold him responsible ...he never boarded the plane
only supported the people who did........same as saddam supported
terrorists.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:03:23 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
[...]

Why not? Bush & the neocons tossed out the legal democratic
government there too (& kidnapped their president in the process)
IIRC.
But either bush lied (see his later actions) or you are
confused ....

and there where multiple UN resolution in regards to iraq

Which Saddam seems to have complied with. Found those "WMDs" yet?
OTOH NONE of those UN resolutions allowedthe US to start wars ..
in point of fact, they violated the UN charter and the UN would NOT
support the invasion OR the lying neocons.
They were considering lifting the prior sanctions too.
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:07:52 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

same as saddam supported terrorists.

I don't recall him supporting EITHER Israel or the US.
What are you raving about?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

[...]

Youre seriously putting BinLaden on the plane ???

Okay .. your credibility is looking a bit shakey here ....

but you have no trouble hold him responsible

your proof of this ?

....he never boarded the plane
only supported the people who did........same as saddam supported
terrorists.

your evidence is astounding , cmon dragout some more outdated and since
proved wrong reports to back your claim .....

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Cliff wrote:
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:03:23 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:52:42 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Shh

Youll upset him and hell get all out of sorts ya know ...

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:47:50 +1100, myal wrote:

Shh

Youll upset him and hell get all out of sorts ya know ...

An old friend?
LOL ...
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Cliff wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:47:50 +1100, myal wrote:

Shh

Youll upset him and hell get all out of sorts ya know ...

An old friend?
LOL ...

Nah , Im watching him turning in ever decreasing circles as he takes the
spiral dive into oblivion .....

Its the difference between watching a fly dying slowly from a smallish
dose of spray and spinning on its back as it buzzes its final death
throes ....

and splatting it flat with a swat .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"myal" wrote in message
digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message
. ..

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
. ibs-infra.bt.com...

.

[...]

obviously you cannot read ...read it and try again..as I never said binladen
was on the plane

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message
.. .

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
.ibs-infra.bt.com...

wrote:

[...]

True , you said "the same number as the number of people named binladen"
in aswer to the number of Iraqi hijackers .

BinLaden is a huge family .... moe than enough to fill both planes ....

you have yet to name your masses of Iraqie hijackers ...please do .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Bob Brock

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:31:38 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:06:40 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:37:49 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
news On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Not really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2781419.stm
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0807551.html
--
Gunner proven wrong again, now there is a
suprise....................................... ......................

You evidently missed this part:

Bikini , atoll, c.2 sq mi (5.2 sq km), W central Pacific, one of the
Ralik Chain, Marshall Islands. It comprises 36 islets on a reef 25 mi
(40 km) long. After its inhabitants were removed (1946) to Rongerik,
Bikini was the scene of 23 U.S. atomic and hydrogen bomb tests
(1946-58). The natives were transferred from Rongerik to Ujelang in
1947 and in 1949 were resettled on Kili.

Now if they were moved far away in 1946....it would appear to be
uninhabited. Is this a true statement?

Gunner

They were unwillingly relocated so America could vapourise their islands

Unlawfully? Got cites?

Got cites where he said "unlawfully"? Same ole **** I see.

As I recall..they were paid hamdsomely. This of course does not excuse
your attempt to lie about the subject.
Gunner

The only lies I've seen are yours. Please note that they were asked
to leave temporarily for the good of mankind and got payment a mere 29
years later in a civil action. You can go back and look at the site
for the rest of the story.

Here, let's help guide you back towards the truth one more time......

http://www.bikiniatoll.com/

In February of 1946 Commodore Ben H. Wyatt, the military governor of
the Marshalls, traveled to Bikini. On a Sunday after church, he
assembled the Bikinians to ask if they would be willing to leave their
atoll temporarily so that the United States could begin testing atomic
bombs for "the good of mankind and to end all world wars." King Juda,
then the leader of the Bikinian people, stood up after much confused
and sorrowful deliberation among his people, and announced, "We will
go believing that everything is in the hands of God."

{...}

In 1975 the people of Bikini were awarded a $3 million trust by the
U.S. government entitled, The Hawaiian Trust Fund for the People of
Bikini (U.S. Public Law 94-34). In 1978, after the people of Bikini
removed from their atoll for a second time, an additional $3 million
was added to this trust fund (U.S. Public Law 94-348). This trust fund
currently is invested in bond and equity markets. The fund today is
worth approximately $6.1 million [31 December 05]. This trust fund
will exist until the end of the year 2006.

In 1982 the people of Bikini received a second trust fund from the
U.S. government totaling $20 million entitled, The Resettlement Trust
Fund for the People of Bikini (U.S. Public Law # 97-257). This trust
fund was later supplemented (U.S. Public Law # 100-446) with $90
million in additional funds to provide for a cleanup of Bikini and
Eneu islands of Bikini Atoll. These funds are also used for
construction and resettlement activities for Bikinians living on Kili
Island and Majuro Atoll, including Ejit Island. A typical fiscal year
budget ranges from between $7 million and $10 million. These funds pay
for local government operations (Council employees, scholarships for
students studying in the United States and other countries, a medical
plan for Bikinians living in the Marshall Islands who need off-island
medical care or when they need medical care while they are traveling,
living or going to school abroad, travel for meetings, attorney's
fees, etc.) The total current value [31 December 05].of the fund is
approximately $99 million.

In 1986, an agreement with the U.S. government, the Compact of Free
Association (COFA), became effective. Section 177 of the COFA pledged
reparations for damages to the Bikinians as well as to other northern
atolls in the Marshall Islands. The damage payment for Bikini amounted
to $75 million to be paid over 15 years ($5 million per year).
Beginning in 1987, $2.4 million has been distributed annually to the
total population of Bikinians in quarterly per capita payments. $2.6
million of this $5 million annual payment goes into a trust entitled,
The Bikini Claims Trust Fund (U.S. Public Law #99-239). This trust
fund also provides our community with an annual distribution of 35% of
the income over a fiscal year. The Bikini Claims Trust Fund is
currently worth approximately $65 million [31 December 05]. While the
quarterly payments end in the year 2002, this trust fund shall exist
in perpetuity and shall continue to provide the Bikinians with an
annual payment of 5% (distributed quarterly at 1.25%) from the corpus
from the trust.

On March 5, 2001, the Nuclear Claims Tribunal handed down a decision
on a seven year lawsuit the Bikinians had brought against the United
States for damages done to their islands and their people during the
nuclear testing on Bikini. The Tribunal gave them a total award of
$563,315,500.00 [loss of value $278,000,000.00, restoration costs
$251,500,000.00, suffering and hardship $33,814,500.00], which is the
final amount after deducting the past compensation awarded by the U.S.
government [see above three trust funds]. The problem is that the
Nuclear Claims Tribunal, which was created by the Compact of Free
Association of 1986, was underfunded and does not have the money to
pay for this claim. It is now up to the people of Bikini to petition
the U.S. Congress for the money to fulfill this award. This is
expected to take many years and it is uncertain if the United States
will honor their claim.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"myal" wrote in message
digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message
. ..

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
a.ibs-infra.bt.com...

wrote:

[...]

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial and beside the
point...as I illustrated by pointing out that Binladen was not on the plane
himself...but is responsible as a supporter of terrrorists....as was saddam.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:40:55 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial

IOW There were none & you lied?

and beside the point...

It was YOUR "point" IIRC.

as I illustrated by pointing out that Binladen was not on the plane
himself...

How did they know who was the next day? Whie rushing the bin Ladens out
of the country on the ONLY plane flying?
Oops ... they had been in a meeting with a good view with Bush ...

but is responsible as a supporter of terrrorists....as was saddam.

Huh?
Found those"WMDs" yet?
How about those Israeli terrorists? Or the neocon ones .. ?
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

wrote:

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial

IOW There were none & you lied?

no i did not lie...why would you say I lied.?????
apparently you have trouble understanding the written word go back and read
slowly so you may be enlighten.

and beside the point...

It was YOUR "point" IIRC.

It was not my point...go back and re read...and try to read the big words
this time

as I illustrated by pointing out that Binladen was not on the plane
himself...

How did they know who was the next day? Whie rushing the bin Ladens out
of the country on the ONLY plane flying?
Oops ... they had been in a meeting with a good view with Bush ...

but is responsible as a supporter of terrrorists....as was saddam.

Huh?
Found those"WMDs" yet?
How about those Israeli terrorists? Or the neocon ones .. ?
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:28:06 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial

IOW There were none & you lied?

no i did not lie...why would you say I lied.?????

Saddam/Iraq == 9-11.

apparently you have trouble understanding the written word go back and read
slowly so you may be enlighten.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

and beside the point...

It was YOUR "point" IIRC.

It was not my point...go back and re read...and try to read the big words
this time

Nice to see the neocons setting up two fundie Islamic States.
They are conservative. What more could you wish for? And the
drugs are probably nice too ... and new arms sales to replace what the US
destroyed .. probably much better stuff this time.
Mostly taxpayer funded ...

as I illustrated by pointing out that Binladen was not on the plane
himself...

How did they know who was the next day? Whie rushing the bin Ladens out
of the country on the ONLY plane flying?
Oops ... they had been in a meeting with a good view with Bush ...

but is responsible as a supporter of terrrorists....as was saddam.

Huh?
Found those"WMDs" yet?
How about those Israeli terrorists? Or the neocon ones .. ?

--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:28:06 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial

IOW There were none & you lied?

no i did not lie...why would you say I lied.?????

Saddam/Iraq == 9-11.

saddam is as responsible as binladen is due to his support and training of
islamic terrorist...his threat has been eliminated...i never lied....you
have lied to yourself.

apparently you have trouble understanding the written word go back and
read
slowly so you may be enlighten.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Yes some were found...more are hidden in other countrys since we gave them
so much time to move them.WMD was only one in a long list of threats saddam
represented...but you like to latch on and repeat that one.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth".....so keep telling yourself
that if it makes you feel better...i pity you.But the rest of us with clear
minds and logical thinking will keep doing the right thing so you can stay
free to talk your foolishness.If saddam and the rest of the terrorsts had
their way not only would you not be able to speak your mind..you would not
be able to read a cartoon without getting your throat slit.
I stand for freedom while you obviously stand for hate..without logical
reason.May god bless you and we will continue to fight for your freedom even
if you are not willing to.

[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:30:10 -0500, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

I do not intend to name iraqi hijackers as it is immaterial

IOW There were none & you lied?

no i did not lie...why would you say I lied.?????

Saddam/Iraq == 9-11.

saddam is as responsible as binladen is due to his support and training of
islamic terrorist..

WHO & WHERE?

.his threat has been eliminated...i never lied....you
have lied to yourself.

You just lied again. See the 9-11 reoprt from Congress, just as a
starter.

apparently you have trouble understanding the written word go back and
read
slowly so you may be enlighten.

Found those "WMDs" yet?

Yes some were found...

Nope snort.

more are hidden in other countrys since we gave them
so much time to move them.WMD

Nope. Your heroes just got caught in too many lies.

was only one in a long list of threats saddam
represented...

You really think he'd have won in a fistfight with bush & Cheney
(who would have cheated)?

but you like to latch on and repeat that one.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth".....

Nope. I keep reminding brain-dead wingers.
Found those "WMDs"yet?

so keep telling yourself
that if it makes you feel better...i pity you.But the rest of us with clear
minds and logical thinking will keep doing the right thing

Hunting for "WMDs"? Or stockpiling them?

so you can stay
free to talk your foolishness.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth".....

If saddam and the rest of the terrorsts had
their way not only would you not be able to speak your mind..you would not
be able to read a cartoon without getting your throat slit.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...pad/1143pe.jpg
http://www.rappincowboy.com/uploaded...ing-709346.jpg

I stand for freedom while you obviously stand for hate..

IOW Kill the Moslems ...

without logical
reason.May god bless you and we will continue to fight for your freedom even
if you are not willing to.

Don't go murdering more on "my" account, winger-loon.
You owe enough already .... 100,000++ just in Iraq alone of late ...
Found those"WMDs"?

[...]

He should learn to post too, though gibber does not translate well
into ASCII.
--
Cliff