Posted to misc.consumers.house
siskuwihane

Default Dishwasher - dishes are very hot when it's done

wrote:
I have a GE Profile Dishwasher. I've not used a dishwasher before. The
dishes are quite hot when it's done (i.e., when the dishes are clean).
They are so hot that they almost burn hands - I need to use a tovel to
get dishes out of dishwasher.

I use a regular automatic cycle.

Are you also using "heated dry"? Do you have an option that allows it
to not be used?

Any suggestions? Is it always like this?

Just let them cool off before putting them away. No need to put them
away as soon as the drying cycle is over. I run mine in the evening and
put the dishes away the next morning.