Rich S.

Default OT Harbor Freight HVLP spray equipment

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:15:03 GMT, jim wrote:

thanks for the info on the Har. freight sprayer.. you did automobile
spray painting with it??? if so please advise me how it came out.... i

I have the HF 43430-4VGA HVLP Gravity feed spray gun and am quite pleased
with it. I've used it to spray Imron and other base coat/clear coat
automotive paints on an airplane. It is so much better than my thirty year
old Devilbiss that I threw the old one in the scrap. The HF unit is
currently on sale for $49.99, but it seems to me they discount it another
ten bucks on occasion.

Rich S.