Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Default Bigot Accusation

digitalmaster wrote:
"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"myal" wrote in message

digitalmaster wrote:

"Northern Raider" wrote in message
bs-infra.bt.com...

"Cliff" wrote in message
news:md1u12d3qejhpirlg3cjau0ifa8i7l4lgm@ 4ax.com...

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can
avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks ""
Accidentally" found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot""
in a bunker in washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think
sarin was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found"
which is a LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Give the quantities of said WMD found too please ?

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

My mistake..not "enriched" just natural uranium (500 tons) and the
equipment to enrich it and a ballistic missle program.
and sarin gas and mustard gas.......
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=38213

500 tons of uranium , at a declared nuclear site .... OK , that was a
break thru ... and the finding of uranium at nuclear sites is suprising
I must admit ....

AND the capability to restart a chemical weapons program ....

And some stuff that described as "if its not chemical weapons , what is
it? "thats incriminating ...

FWIW , have you had experience in dealing with ordinary ag chemicals in
their concerntrated forms ?

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3860

wow , imprssive ... are they also concerned about the tons of nials and
bolts that can be combined with conventional explosives and used to
cause havok , and the ag chemicals that the same can be said of , and
the explosives theyuse , Iheard they was simply recycling what as
chucked at them and doindg a return to sender thing with it ...

BUt anyway , yeah , blow th crap outa the xray machnes and rid the
country of health resources cos they canbe angerous ..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3872201.stm

**** , its been discovered Iraq had a declared nuclear program , THE
*******S , why didnt they tell anyone about this ??

one solitary shell of each ... and the expected projections there will
be more ... wow ... WMD hey ? huge scale , clear and present danger ...
and both shells were used as IEDs and did the Mass Destruction f ...
how much again ??

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=10101

• Found: 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

( on a declared nuke site .... not mentioned in article tho )

• Found: 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons

( still not proven not to be the pesticides they are labeled as , tho
pesticides DO make good chemical weapons )

• Found: Roadside bomb loaded with sarin gas

( THE WMD !!! )

• Found: 1,000 radioactive materials--ideal for radioactive dirty bombs

( noted that there isnno mention of these sources being hospital gear
and industrial gear thats normal in the US and equaly radioactive ...
bloody crime leting themhave medical stuff ..)

• Found: 17 chemical warheads--some containing cyclosarin, a nerve
agent five times more powerful than sarin

( condition and unusability not mentioned tho , wonder why ? and this
is compared to haw many tons of chemical weapons the US "found"in their
own backyard again ?? )

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...5/114037.shtml

wow , a possible ten shells , or maybe even as many as 12 shells filled
with ( out of date ) chemical weapons ... compared to this being the
justification for launchna wa r , and the US having sucsessfull
demonstrated how easy it is to lose hundreds of tons of shemical
weapons themselvs ....

its damming , obviously the war was justified .

the proof is in the pudding as it were , Bush got re-elected .

OK sarcasm aside , you got a handfull of shells , nuke stuff at a nuke
site , and non properly declared remote control planes .....

the nukes was declared and youre beating the propaganda drumby carying
on about it , the intel and leads , I give as much credence as the
intel and leads that launched the war ...

youre left with 1 sarin shell confirmed , 1 possible mustard gas shell
, both used in IEDs ...

there is 14 shells that have been reported as being capable of being
used as chemical weapons delivery systems and as in the report you
quote , are actualy full of unidentified chemical .

16 shells in total ....

and allready declared nuclear stuff and radio control planes with no
propper fille dout paper work ....

On US home ground , IIRC it was 300 tons of chemical weapons they lost
and just found again ...

is the same leeway to be allowed no one else BUT the US in this regard
??

300 tons of chemical weapons , vs a possible 14 , maybe 16 shells in
Iraq .....

seems kinda skewed to me ..

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

it would sound skewed to you since you are of the same mind as people
that said Hitler was europes problem.

Actualy , you ARSE-ume too much there , far too much , but carry on
anyway

The simple fact is Saddam was a danger to us

and should have been eliminated in the first gulf conflict making the
second unnecessary...

This justifies whats going on ? WHAT exactly justifies whats goin go n
now ?

sadam was a bad man .. so is Mugabe , so is Putin , so is Bush .. wow .

As my mother told me when I was a boy..

ME:why did daddy have to go fight and uncle david die over there
fighting those people???
MOM:so we would not have to fight them here son.

Ok , so youre terrified that the thrid world folk wyoure turning into
collateral damage may somehow miraculously come over to where you are and
... be poor folk there ?

that says it all....end of story

repeat the lie often enough ...

and the sad thing is , you dont even know wich lie youre believing ...

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

there is no miracle about it....they already did come here...to the trade
centers....and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones in
the plane.and by your support of them so are you.

How many Iraqies were in the planes again ???

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

and every terrorist and supporter is as guilty as the ones in the

plane.and by your support of them so are you.

You failed to answer the question , please feel free to try again

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .