Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy

Default One Shot Oilier Oil Poll

Mobil Vactra #2, That's what was recommended.

On 21 Mar 2006 12:56:54 -0800, wrote:

I'm putting a one-shot oilier on my mill and after researching thru a
mountain of material from all over, (literally it's taken me weeks to
read all through all this stuff) I've decided to use "Tru-Edge ISO
VG 68 Semi-Synthetic (Light-Med Wt.) Way Oil" myself. (No I have no
association that company.) However before I commit, I'd like to hear
from anyone who thinks this might be bad idea.
Secondly I'd like to take a poll. If you've only read this
forum and never replied, here's a good time to do so - if you would
reply with the brand name and product oil you are using in your "One
shot" oilier. I'll compile the results (in say a week) and place
it in a table and re-post it for all us see. Should be interesting.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.