Lynn Amick

Default Harbor Freight powder coating kit?

Any true powder coating system needs an oven. Some have used a UV(?) lamp
to bake the powder. I think the HF setup would be realy nice for small
parts (the size of an old kitchen stove's oven). Just don't use the oven to
cook food in after you've baked some powdercoated stuff in it.

--
Lynn "I have opposable thumbs, and I'm not scared to use em" Amick
http://www.amickracing.com

"m5bmw" wrote in message
Has anyone tried one of these Harbor Freight Powder Coat Kits. I
doesn't say in the ad that it needs a oven. Do they work or is it
just a waste of money?

thanks for input.

Glenn
Houston, Tx