Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia

Default water pressure coming in to the house

mm wrote:
On 18 Mar 2006 08:51:02 -0800, "Myrna" wrote:

I recently had a plumber in to do some work and he checked the pressure
guage and said the pressure was a little too high and we should
consider changing the guage. Cost was around $300. We have never heard
of this needing to be done so we're a little skeptical. Is this
something we should be doing? I don't remember the numbers but it
wasn't all that much higher than what it's supposed to be.

High water pressure is the leading cause of stroke in houses. Also
burst aneurysms.

Myrna

Wait. Never mind.

Nice to see a little more sense of humor around here. After 50 plus
years of observing the folks I come in contact with I've come to
realize that a sense of humor and higher intelligence are pretty well
correlated. The slow ones just don't "get it".

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)