Posted to rec.woodworking
Pete Stolz

Default Epoxy, PVA, yellow, Gorilla Glue or something else?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the help. I really enjoy working with wood, but I'm pretty much
a rookie with this stuff. What's a caul? If it'll keep the boards flat
I'll use 'em!
Pete

"Teamcasa" wrote in message

"Pete Stolz" wrote in message
Speaking of clamps, the boards are 1" x 2" finished size and will be
glued so the edges make the surface of the top...you know what I mean.
Anyway, how far apart should I put the clamps?

zzzzzzzzzz

Use as many clamps as you have. Minimum spacing would be 6". I would
suggest using cauls to hold the boards flat during glue up.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com