Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Default Bigot Accusation

Lew Hartswick wrote:
Gunner wrote:

He wound up joinng several of the British Military Vehicle Collectors
associations to get enough of the proper replacement parts to put it
to rights. It did come with the original tool kit though..so that
helped. Wentworth wrenchs and so forth were not all that common in

_________

Michigan.

Gunner

Gunner, Thats Whitworth My Berkley had a few. :-(
...lew...

They were alled wentworth here , because it was said of them "they went
thata way , werent worth nothing " after they were hurled over ones
shoulder ....

having 2 systems to deal with is bad enough , but three is too much

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .