Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Default Bigot Accusation

Cliff wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:21:34 GMT, Gunner wrote:

The British then moved to Maralinga in South Australia between
September 27, 1956 and October 9, 1957, and unleashed an orgy of tests
on the sacred ground known to the Pitjantjatjara people as the "Field
of Thunder". This time, military personnel were deliberately exposed
to test the effects of radiation on live subjects. The Traditional
Owners were left inside the test areas and many were horribly injured
by the black rain that brought the radiation into their camp grounds.
But the British military was more than satisfied with its genocidal
creation.

And you "think", as usual, that any of this justifies your usual
idiocy?
Bend over ...

It justifies nothing , and is a continuing embarrassment to the Govts
both AU and UK .... more so that the AU govt expected that the info
gained would be shared , but the AU govt wsnt to be trusted ,and never
got the bomb even tho its got the problems ever since from the
developing of it ....

its also a continuing pain to my people ....but the comforting thing is
, its not them alone who suffer , there were dust storms that blew the
radioactive dust from the inland sites over as far as Newcastle , on the
coast . EVERYONE pretty much gets a bit ....and people wonder why we got
more cancers here than most other places ..... ( OK speculation on
co-incidence )

THe good thing out of it ? it gives a radioactive layer of sediment that
has been real useful for more accurate dating of archeologial finds .....

but the cost of this ????? itll never be admitted , to politically
sensitive .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .