Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush
myal

Default Bigot Accusation

Cliff wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:45:29 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

And it traced right back (genetics) to the US military & the CIA ....
interesting timing too. HAD to be advance planning I'd think to
coincide so well with 9-11.
BTW, I wonder what that paper in Florida was about to publish.

BTW-II - Anyone recall the claims that the US had no bio-agents
and that all research was defensive? You don't need stockpiled
of weaponized grades/strains for that AFAIK.

You DO , for pre-emptive self defensive strikes ....as Iraq was IIRC..

Then it ended up that they had no stockpiled (defensive) meds ...
just call your usual doctor ....
A bit odd how it was sent to Democrats too ... a bit of a threat?

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .