Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Cowley

Default Built in gas oven under a inset gas hob

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:38:12 GMT, wrote:

I see a problem here. How do you check the connection /after/ the oven is
pushed back into the recess.

Heh, good point. Someone at Electrolux needs a thwack for that. But it's
no problem in practice as I will be using a manometer. I've only ever
used leak detection spray on the screw for the meter test point after
completing the pressure drop tests.

BTW, just after the bit in the installation guide about using leak
detection fluid, it says in bold type: "Never use a flame for the
leak-proof test!". Which made me chuckle.
--
Chris Cowley