Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default As promised - My Olive tree

On 20 Mar 2006 08:05:12 -0800, "Moshe Eshel" wrote:

There are of course places in Israel in which there was a desert before
and now you see a lot of agriculture, but when you look around you
still see a desert, with a few fields in the middle, very impressive
indeed - but Israel hasn't realy achieved Tera-Forming yet... :-(

Maybe not, but I think that drip irrigation was invented and proven there?

On another note: you should visit your relatives, I assure you, you
will have a good time, and I can give you some of the Olive to take
back in your suitcase...

I haven't even been back to New York to visit the relatives there for about 40
years.. i think Israel is a bit too far for us.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis