Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Cowley

Default Built in gas oven under a inset gas hob

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:55:41 +0000, Owain
wrote:

Well duh, knock a hole through the wall from the lounge and do it that
way innit!

Ahah! Inspired! runs off to find big 'ammer

(No, I don't know seriously. I suspect the likes of Mr Sirret do it with
very skilled pipework.)

The thing is, the union nuts on both the oven and hob have to be done up
at some point, and I can't see how that could be done with both items in
situ. So I'm either missing some clever trick of the trade or some of
the pipework has to be attached to one or t'other before putting them in
place.
--
Chris Cowley