Posted to rec.woodworking
Martie in MO

Default Woodpecker Unilift Router Lift

I appreciate your comments. Unfortunately, returning the router is not
an option as I have had it for about 4 or 5 years now. I bought it
primarily with the itention of using it with a router table but also as
a portable router that can handle heavy jobs. I didn't want the
inflexibity of a stationary shaper. It's packs a lot of power and I
like the variable speed capability. I'm a little dismayed that router
lift manufacturers haven't included Fein routers in their designs any
more than they have. Still, I'm hopeful that other manufactures beside
Woodpecker will include Fein in future designs giving me additional
options.