Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

Default Bigot Accusation

On 20 Mar 2006 14:45:34 -0800, wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:48:11 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Which reminds me...hows life on Gruinard Island these days?

Gunner

Pantyraider is in exile?

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3