Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

Default Bigot Accusation

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:48:11 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

And rather than hiding it..they admitted their ****up publicly.

You have a problem with that? Now given that US muntions are pretty
tightly controlled (notice that they were STILL in their original
bunker, just missing from the paper work) and it took some years to
stumble across them..think that after having Saddams crew deliberately
trying to hide the stuff ..its gonna take a couple days to find em?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
digitalmaster

"Northern Raider" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think sarin
was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found" which is a LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
mike hide

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks ""
Accidentally" found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a
bunker in washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think sarin
was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found" which is a
LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Don"t worry about the lie ,worry about those who believe it...

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:48:11 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Which reminds me...hows life on Gruinard Island these days?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:01:02 GMT in misc.survivalism :

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

And rather than hiding it..they admitted their ****up publicly.

300 Tons in a bunker. Wow. Wasn't there a story recently (last couple
years) about a suburb being built over what turned out to have been a
dumping ground for WW1 munitions, including some chemical shells?

You have a problem with that? Now given that US muntions are pretty
tightly controlled (notice that they were STILL in their original
bunker, just missing from the paper work)

I recall reading "missing paperwork" stories, from the guy who spent
four years in a replacement depot, because as it turn out, his file had
fallen behind a cabinet. He didn't "exist", so he wasn't a deserter, as
he'd never been reported AWOL.

And the story of the railcar of new cars, found in a marshalling yard,
"lost" all the years till a physical inventory was made during a transition
to computerized contorts by the RR. "Oops."

and it took some years to
stumble across them..think that after having Saddams crew deliberately
trying to hide the stuff ..its gonna take a couple days to find em?

Democrats are so cute when they try to act like they know what the
adults are talking about.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Andrew VK3BFA

wrote:

And rather than hiding it..they admitted their ****up publicly.

A favourite story I heard in my (gullible) youth was that somewhere
there was a army warehouse complex with thousands of WW2 WLA Harleys,
still in crates, just waiting to be re-discovered......... maybe they
will find them about the same time as the Iraq WMD's?

Andrew VK3BFA.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

digitalmaster wrote:
"Northern Raider" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think sarin
was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found" which is a LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Give the quantities of said WMD found too please ?

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Pope Secola IV

Northern Raider wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

There is a lot more than 300 tons. The Umtilla Army Depot (Umitilla
Oregon) will be destroying chemical weapons up untill the year 2015.

--
Censorship and Gun Control are the political equivalent of binding and
gagging a victim before raping and mugging them.

Such acts are carried out by the same thugs, one with a law degree from
a state pen, the other a law degree from a university for the same sick
perverted purposes which are to remove you from your property, liberty
and dignity, and bend you to will of others.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

wrote:

And rather than hiding it..they admitted their ****up publicly.

A favourite story I heard in my (gullible) youth was that somewhere
there was a army warehouse complex with thousands of WW2 WLA Harleys,
still in crates, just waiting to be re-discovered......... maybe they
will find them about the same time as the Iraq WMD's?

Andrew VK3BFA.

Cant speak for the Harleys..but when I was in North Africa..I bought a
very nice M-20 (BSA 500 military messenger bike) still in the crate.
Found it in the back of a camel shed under a pile of Stuff. Had 7
miles on the odometer. Back checking...it came over with Monty in
1940..and disappeared. My Dad rides it in parades and what not
occasionally.
This in 1974
Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Hawke

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Wow! they admitted their ****up publicly. That was awfully white of them.
After they get caught doing something wrong they have the integrity to admit
it. Hello, aren't they supposed to do that before getting caught? After you
get caught red handed admitting your mistake is hardly admirable. Of course,
compared to continuing to lie even after being caught is worse and is what
Gunner is getting at. Relatively speaking, admitting wrong doing after
getting caught is somewhat better than not admitting it at all. Not very
much though.

Hawke

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

Your WMDs like those used for years on Bikini atoll, or what about Nagasaki,
Hiroshima, parts of New Mexico, What about your agent orange in Nam, yeah
you ****ers are really responsible................................BTW
Gruniard is now completely safe and being used again.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:48:11 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Which reminds me...hows life on Gruinard Island these days?

Gunner

fine, loads of sheep living happily alongside the rabbits and seabird, no
anthrax though, we clean up our messes. Hows Bikini Atoll

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Which reminds me...hows life on Gruinard Island these days?

Gunner

fine, loads of sheep living happily alongside the rabbits and seabird, no
anthrax though, we clean up our messes. Hows Bikini Atoll

Ummm , not so good some times as others ... the brits left maralinga
pretty hot even after their cleanup .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:46:13 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

Your WMDs like those used for years on Bikini atoll, or what about Nagasaki,
Hiroshima, parts of New Mexico, What about your agent orange in Nam, yeah
you ****ers are really responsible................................BTW
Gruniard is now completely safe and being used again.

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima...well...lets match them against Dresden shall
we?

New Mexico?

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:48:46 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

Which reminds me...hows life on Gruinard Island these days?

Gunner

fine, loads of sheep living happily alongside the rabbits and seabird, no
anthrax though, we clean up our messes. Hows Bikini Atoll

Took you lads long enough. Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Bikini is pretty mucn not there anymore. We blew it off the map

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Not really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2781419.stm
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0807551.html
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Perhaps the US needs to get rid of it.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Not really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2781419.stm
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0807551.html
--
Gunner proven wrong again, now there is a
suprise........................................... ..................

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

wrote:

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

Your WMDs like those used for years on Bikini atoll, or what about
Nagasaki,
Hiroshima, parts of New Mexico, What about your agent orange in Nam, yeah
you ****ers are really responsible................................BTW
Gruniard is now completely safe and being used again.

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

IIRC gruniard was selected because it was unihabited, the old crofters in
the are had long since gone and the fishermen were only excluded from a
local area.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Northern Raider wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys
, theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Gunner" wrote in message

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

Just checked with the scotish office and Google, Gruniard was an
uninhabited island, Bikini was not, gruniard was a test on our own land,
Bikini was the yanks doing their dirty work in someone elses back yard..

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys ,
theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

Yup only wicked evil nations have nukes, NBC weapons, go around invading
places like Afghanistan, kill innocent civilians, force their foreign policy
onto unwilling nations, lie to their people to start wars,
Russ..........OH!!!!!!!

Erm well only bad nations lie to their allies and blackmail them into
joining in the illegal war..... Errr Oh
Well only evil nations invade and occupy sovereign nations are replace the
nations leaders with a puppet govt..............................Oh Er , Damn
it.

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:37:49 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Not really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2781419.stm
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0807551.html
--

Gunner proven wrong again, now there is a
suprise.......................................... ...................

You evidently missed this part:

Bikini , atoll, c.2 sq mi (5.2 sq km), W central Pacific, one of the
Ralik Chain, Marshall Islands. It comprises 36 islets on a reef 25 mi
(40 km) long. After its inhabitants were removed (1946) to Rongerik,
Bikini was the scene of 23 U.S. atomic and hydrogen bomb tests
(1946–58). The natives were transferred from Rongerik to Ujelang in
1947 and in 1949 were resettled on Kili.

Now if they were moved far away in 1946....it would appear to be
uninhabited. Is this a true statement?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:40:59 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

Your WMDs like those used for years on Bikini atoll, or what about
Nagasaki,
Hiroshima, parts of New Mexico, What about your agent orange in Nam, yeah
you ****ers are really responsible................................BTW
Gruniard is now completely safe and being used again.

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

IIRC gruniard was selected because it was unihabited, the old crofters in
the are had long since gone and the fishermen were only excluded from a
local area.

Oh..like Bikini..wot?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:49:59 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

Just checked with the scotish office and Google, Gruniard was an
uninhabited island, Bikini was not, gruniard was a test on our own land,
Bikini was the yanks doing their dirty work in someone elses back yard..

Odd..now the Monte Bello Islands are near which British port?

As for testing on inhabited land....

http://www.anawa.org.au/weapons/monte-bellos.html

Following the Mosaic shots, the Monte Bellos were left in silence,
burned with a poison fire which can still be detected nearly 50 years
later.

Refining Armageddon
The British then moved to Maralinga in South Australia between
September 27, 1956 and October 9, 1957, and unleashed an orgy of tests
on the sacred ground known to the Pitjantjatjara people as the "Field
of Thunder". This time, military personnel were deliberately exposed
to test the effects of radiation on live subjects. The Traditional
Owners were left inside the test areas and many were horribly injured
by the black rain that brought the radiation into their camp grounds.
But the British military was more than satisfied with its genocidal
creation.

Christmas Island..is that on the Thames by any chance?

That would be in the Shire of Fiji..correct?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:45:29 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

Actually old boy..both the Russians AND the US lost anthrax.
Evidently you dont know about the antrax accident at Sverdlovsk, that
killed a factory full of workers some distance away. Care to give us
an Antrax body count in the US?

Then of course..was that tragic happenstance at Shchuchye.

Shrug..your ignorance knows no bounds.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:47:24 +1100, myal wrote:

Northern Raider wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys
, theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

Or having it sold on the black market.
With enough money..everything is for sale in Russia

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:02:05 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys ,
theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

Yup only wicked evil nations have nukes, NBC weapons, go around invading
places like Afghanistan, kill innocent civilians, force their foreign policy
onto unwilling nations, lie to their people to start wars,
Russ..........OH!!!!!!!

Lets see...the British have a well defined nuclear weapons
stockpile..had huge stocks of CW..and invaded Afghanistan what..3
times, getting their asses kicked at least on two of those
occasions...

Erm well only bad nations lie to their allies and blackmail them into
joining in the illegal war..... Errr Oh
Well only evil nations invade and occupy sovereign nations are replace the
nations leaders with a puppet govt..............................Oh Er , Damn
it.

So..Been to Versailles recently?

btw..what were all those boys doing at Dunkirk? Leaving in a hurry
after a rather poorly thought out invasion of France, wasnt it?

So..what do you think General Alfred Jodl wouild say about that?

Puppet govenments...lets see...does Crown Colonies ring any bells?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism

wrote:

Google the name of the island and Anthrax...and you can see what the
Brits do with THEIR wmds......we store ours safely....they poison the
land for 50 yrs

Gunner

Your WMDs like those used for years on Bikini atoll, or what about Nagasaki,
Hiroshima, parts of New Mexico, What about your agent orange in Nam, yeah
you ****ers are really responsible................................BTW
Gruniard is now completely safe and being used again.

And it took 50 yrs and how many lives of the local villagers and
fishermen?

Bikini and other test sites were uninhabited.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima...well...lets match them against Dresden shall
we?

New Mexico?

Yeh, New Mexico. That's where we hurled the earth at an alien
spacecraft and hit it. We're so evil that we even used the earth
itself as a WMD.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Northern Raider

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:37:49 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
[...]

They were unwillingly relocated so America could vapourise their islands

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Northern Raider wrote:
This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys ,
theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

Yup only wicked evil nations have nukes, NBC weapons, go around invading
places like Afghanistan, kill innocent civilians, force their foreign policy
onto unwilling nations, lie to their people to start wars,
Russ..........OH!!!!!!!

Erm well only bad nations lie to their allies and blackmail them into
joining in the illegal war..... Errr Oh
Well only evil nations invade and occupy sovereign nations are replace the
nations leaders with a puppet govt..............................Oh Er , Damn
it.

Its rough whe the lines between good guy v bad guy are blury like that
...makes a man begin to think not only is politics a sham internaly but
internationaly ....

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Northern Raider wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:08:39 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Nasty stuff that Anthrax, when you let it
loose

Lets see which two nations keep Anthrax on hand for militarey application
today, Russia and America, which nation lost samples of mil spec anthrax ?
America, which nation had a domestic terrorism incident using anthrax?
America

This may be true , but its cool , because the russians are the bad guys
, theyre communist ya see....

and because of the breakdown of the soviet bloc .. there is huge risk of
people getting their hands on bio agents and causing all kinds of havoc
with them ...

not to mention nukes and other stuff .

Or having it sold on the black market.
With enough money..everything is for sale in Russia

Gunner

*Only* russia ? or is this a global thing ...with men of all nations
being subject to the same weaknesses ?

- Proverbs 22:3

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Andrew VK3BFA

Gunner wrote:

Cant speak for the Harleys..but when I was in North Africa..I bought a
very nice M-20 (BSA 500 military messenger bike) still in the crate.
Found it in the back of a camel shed under a pile of Stuff. Had 7
miles on the odometer. Back checking...it came over with Monty in
1940..and disappeared. My Dad rides it in parades and what not
occasionally.
This in 1974
Gunner

Gee, Gunner, - thats AMAZING!!!! - you must be bloody good, nearly 30
years in the desert and you go it running......reminds me of the time
when I was in far north Queensland in the 1970's (strange time frame,
that - many weird things a happening...) - I stumbled across the wreck
of an American B24 Bomber. - as was not unusual in the WW2 days, it
had got lost coming back from New Guinea and run out of fuel. It was
empty, the crew had bailed out before it crashed.

It was in a state of near perfect preservation - later on. a biologist
told me that it had landed in a swamp full of rare jellyfish who had a
natural affinity for aluminium - they had wrapped themselves around it
and then died. The swamp drained in later years, which is how I found
it. (Early global warming..) By another amazing co-incidence, it had
done a near perfect wheels down landing - the pilot must have lowered
the undercarriage just before he bailed out.

Being a radio nut, I checked out the radio gear. I jury rigged a 24v dc
supply from my Landrover main and auxillary batteries, and powered it
up, not expecting much. American quality to the rescue - it fired up,
in near perfect working order. I managed to have a few CW contacts on
a length of wire I had in the truck thrown into the trees....
Amazing!!!!!!!.........

I knew this was the find of the century, so I shot a roll of film to
get some proof, and marked the map position by dead reckoning - alas,
it was not to be...

On the way back to Cairns, my dog (a Blue Heeler cattle dog, best dog I
ever had) got the munchies and ate the roll of film (*******...) - he
also ate most of my supplies as well. Things were getting grim - I had
to survive off the land. A creek crossing flooded the Landrover - they
always had lousy electrics - and I lost the map - reduced to a sodden
mass.....

I was now on foot, nothing but my "man purse" full of survivalist gear
to see me through. By another AMAZING coincidence, I was picked up by
this Hippy Chick who though I was Gods Gift as I reeked of gun oil -
she said it reminded her of her old man. We had a great time for a few
weeks.....

Now, I am middle aged with nothing but memories - married, with
kids/grandkids - always meant to go back, try to find the crash site
again , do some recovery. Alas, tis not to be - instead, I just wax
lyrical on the internet groups, sure that people have had similar
experiences and want to share them.......

Andrew VK3BFA.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:06:40 +0000 (UTC), "Northern Raider"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
news On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:07:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

[...]

Unlawfully? Got cites?
As I recall..they were paid hamdsomely. This of course does not excuse
your attempt to lie about the subject.
Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:08:37 +1100, myal wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:47:24 +1100, myal wrote:

Northern Raider wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
m...

[...]

I like to think.."mostly Russia", a once powerful nation that was
brought to the brink of utter collapse as their military industrial
complex imploded, leaving huge gaps in its control..often filled by
the Russian Mafia

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3