Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
myal

Default Bigot Accusation

digitalmaster wrote:
"Northern Raider" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Its often a way that the incompetent, weak, stupid or lame can avoid
facing their issues. Self Esteem is all important..no matter how
worthless they are.

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff

I love it, No WMD in Iraq but long after salt 3 the yanks "" Accidentally"
found 300 tons of chemical munitions they "" forgot"" in a bunker in
washington.

yes some were...namely enriched uranium,mustard gas..and i think sarin
was.But all you hear from the media is "no wmd's were found" which is a LIE.

"a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."----George Orwell

Give the quantities of said WMD found too please ?

--
I am from the Government , I am here to help you .