Charles Gallo

Default Rusting hand tools

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:21:49 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

snip
Need a serious recipe? Susan is real good about that. Let us know! This
is one meal that's easy to prepare. You do very little, it's almost all
done by the oven.

I wouldn't say no g

snip
Don't know what fagolet is, but the meal sounds wonderful. To guild the
lily, a nice glass of wine wouldn't hurt the cause, either!

It's a bean, sort of like a small lima bean - it's actually more like
a jumbo bean from inside a green bean - It's a French thing. And of
course it's served with wine

A fairly typical Sunday dinner at my parents house, and something I
don't make often enough

All too sad, Charlie. What's on the menu for tomorrow? (Oh, yeah,
welcome back!)

Thank you - Dinner was Sandwiches, as I had a club meeting, so there
was no time to cook. That's half the problem - no time. Got to go
visit Mom and Dad. I understand this week will be some Venison
(clearing the freezer in hopes of a new one)

--
73
KC2IXE

For the Children - RKBA!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke - (British statesman - 1756)