Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default Offers from Axminster Power Tools

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:47:52 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

I saw two sets of interesting offers from them this week.

One was for a Lamello Classic Biscuit Joiner that is 110v and being
bundled with a 110v site transformer for £189. A very good deal since
the joiner alone is normally some way north of £200.

That's really cheap but I'm slightly relieved this is still the
Classic C2 i.e. the old model and not the C3 on offer. I got a
Classic C2 240v in a systainer box with 1000 biscuits and a Lamello
(Wenger) swiss army knife for 199 quid just after Christmas from
Axminster.

Only had a quick play with it so far but hopefully I'll get the chance
to try it out in anger in a couple of weeks time making a stepped
bookshelf for under some stairs.