Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default calling a plumber

"SeaKan" wrote in message
i've done all i can on this sink/faucet. i've installed the vanity and
set the top. ( I know, before I put in the faucet, but I'm a newbie so
I'm allowed some learning mistakes...) I had a leak out of the pop up
assembly, a leak at the gasket. I also had to use flexible PVC to move
over to the P trap. Wter would back up to the locknut. then had a leak
at the PVC pipe at the wall (which is new). You can do it we can help?!
getting a plumber. I feel so stupid.

If you put as little effort into the faucet installation as you do into your
typing, I'm not surprised you've got a leak.