Posted to alt.home.repair
casey@thebat

Default Soft siding behind deck leger board-remove-repair?

Thanks, but not looking for estimates now - I'm looking
for repair and solutions to the problem. I can handle just
about anything around the house. I just don't have an
idea of what would satisfy a HI.

On 19 Mar 2006 13:04:50 -0800, "
wrote:

get some estimates, they might have some good ideas.wonder if the
moisture has damaged the undelying area and insulation?

your probably better off to hire your own home inspector, and fix what
you can DIY.

Otherwise the BUYERS home inspector will REQUIRE professional repairs
with paid receipts for every little thing

some buyers will be satisfied with a sellers home inspection, saving
them money and you grief