Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default How to throw away obsolete electronics

In message , Bob Eager
writes
ge

But it's obviously dependent on your usage...!

And the fact that I can need anything from one label to 100+

... at the click of a mouse button without messing around feeding sheets
of paper in, pulling one label off, putting paper back, somehow (I don't
know how) to start at label number 2 of a sheet

Exactly. As I said, it depends on usage. I usually print lots at once,
so average wastage is only half a sheet.

One customer and one product line would be an asset in this case

I still want the dot matrix..really must get on with the robot crane!
Can't find the instructions though...basically you use the carriage
motor to slew the jib, and the platen roller as a winding drum...

I have 3 dead ones where pins have broken in the print head

the print head costs not much short of a new printer

--
geoff