Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default How to throw away obsolete electronics

Lobster wrote:
Colin Wilson wrote:
I have to throw away an old printer

If its a dot matrix, you`d be surprised at what they sell for on ebay
these days !

Who on earth wants them?! (hmm, I have one at the back of a wardrobe
somewhere...)

David

Still the cheapest way to run off a million invoices on preprinted
stationery..

Just a ribbon every year or so, and that's it.

We did finally switch to HP laserjets, and software forms on headed
paper. BUT if you want to knock out a thousand invoices with tear off
receipt strips - so that you already NEED your stationery stock pre
printed, then a DM is the best way to put the data on them.