Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with digital thermostat

My digital thermostat does not seem to be working. It will not click on
to tell my furnace to heat the house. I have replaced the batteries and
that didnt help, checked all my breakers and they are all fine. I use
hot water to heat my house and i am still getting hot water so i am
sure that it is probably not a problem with the furnace itself. any
suggestions? it is 4am here on a sunday morning and i dont want to call
in a service repairman if it is something that i could do myself and
that i may not be thinking of checking. any suggestions would be
appreciated.