Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default A few pennies here and there...

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I'm essentially idle, my life's too important to spend time on
calculations
and petty savings.

Oooh, it takes me a whole minute and a half to read the meter, phone the
number and enter the reading on the keypad and hang up again.

Tell andy that, he's the one who seems to spend his life *calculating* the
petty savings. I didn't talk about reading the meter- I have done it in the
past - as I've said before. I just haven't worked out what it would 'save'
me if I did or didn't report the difference between an estimated reading and
the actual one.