Jerry S Jerry S is offline
Junior Member

Jon and others in need of this part or other parts: There is another possible solution. I had the part made at my local vocational school. It was made in steel with just a slight modification relative to the original part. Their practice is to charge $7 to $10 an hour (I forget the exact amount) if the work is extensive; otherwise, the part is made without expense to you. They and you both win ; they get a project and you get your replacement part. The practicality of the approach depends upon the proximity of your vocational school.

It should be noted that this was not my idea, but suggested by another gentlemen from Kentucky.